RE: [DBA] Re: Elephants meeting friends

  • TERRY GRINER
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2006
      The mental picture of all the mahouts destroying their own elephants in
      response to a signal from the leader puts me in mind of the "Judean People's
      Front Crack Suicide Squad" (from the LIFE OF BRIAN) who arrived on the scene
      of battle and then all committed suicide.

      Terry in Spokane

      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 1, 2006
        --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "TERRY GRINER" <TGRINER@...> wrote:

        > The mental picture of all the mahouts destroying their own elephants
        in
        > response to a signal from the leader puts me in mind of the "Judean
        People's
        > Front Crack Suicide Squad" (from the LIFE OF BRIAN) who arrived on
        the scene
        > of battle and then all committed suicide.
        >
        > Terry in Spokane

        That sounds like how all my typical DBA battle plans pan out, thanks
        to the dice gods!! ha!

        ~m