DBA Team Cup at Cold Wars

  • Dennis Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      We're very excited about this new event.

      We're so excited that we're planning on awards for Best Team Uniform, for
      Best Team Cheer, and for Best Team Spirit, as well as for the winning team.
      So a little less thinking about tactics and a little more about the
      atmospheric conditions of the event is in order.

      If any teams that are already in place could send me a list of team members,
      I'd appreciate it. If you have the beginnings of team, but not quite the
      full complement, let me know anyway. It will help with planning if we have
      a general idea of how many teams there will be.

      I already have the lists (Thanks, Dave) for WADBAG I, GLADBAG I, GLADBAG II,
      The 4 Horsemen of the Northeast, and Team Hast Du.

      Thanks!