Another camp up for sale!

  • Mike Demana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I just listed another camp for sale on ebay. This one is for all those
      Germanic/Gallic/Celtic/etc. armies, and features a palisaded wooden wall,
      thatch roof hut, brightly painted guard, pig rooting in the muddy alleyways
      for scraps and a dog nosing about.

      Check it out at:
      http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=118832002&site=0&ver=LCA08080
      5&item=8745675989&lk=URL

      If the url doesn't work, try DBA DBM Camp 15mm German Gallic Celtic Palisade
      Village as keywords, and it should pop right up...

      Seeya!
      -- Mike Demana
      Check out my travel web page at: www.worldwidemike.com
      Or my gaming web page: http://www.geocities.com/mikedemana