Re: [DBA] Another BWD diagram - trying to make group contact

  • Bob Beattie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 5:58 PM
      mArK, please note that I am telling you about different
      interpretations of the rules. Your first diagram and your second
      diagram are both valid to different players. I am not telling you
      that the first one, where the Cv moves with the group to become an
      overlap is wrong. Some players think that a group can move through
      the base width distance area to be an overlap. Some players think
      that it cannot move past Ax-1.

      You have made excellent diagrams of both interpretations.

      There are two diagrams which I think everyone accepts, the one where
      the end Cv starts within a base width distance and cannot move out is
      one. The other is where the Ax is in line with the others and all the
      Cv are moving forward into contact.

      Can you put the first diagram with the Cv moving through the angled
      Ax area on the same page with the one where the Cv reaches the area
      of the Ax and then turns to face it.

      We should have a poll and vote on these two. Or better send them to
      Phil and have him tell us which is his intent.

      keep up the great work!

      Bob