On Picking an Army

  • Aubrey J. Young
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:25 AM
      Morning folks,

      To me, the first army I ever build was one I had an historical interest
      in. In this case it was Byzantines. As one learns the rules he or
      she will enjoy playing with the army of that interest and in time will
      see and experience what other armies can do against their army. From
      that, we then realize the potential these other armies will have. In
      time we will figure out we might like the flow and movement of Cav
      armies or like the steady pressure a heavy foot army can give or the
      quicker movement of an AX/Psilio Army can give interrain.

      So in the end, have fun, play with what brings you the most joy and
      become the best general you can with that army.

      My thoughts,

      Aubrey.