Dba in Birmingham, AL, May 14-15

  • Christopher Anders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      I am currently talking with the Birmingham Bunnies for the possible
      inclusion of a DBA event May 14-15 during the 5th Annual Henry Brewer-
      Gus Sailors DBM Tournament. The event would be a three or four round-
      robin depending on the number of players.

      To give me a feel for interest, I thought I would post here on the
      list. Is there anyone else who would attend if I could work this
      event up?

      Christopher