Re: PM samurai

  • David Hewkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2004
      --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <paws.sec@a...> wrote:

      > --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Bargery" <simon.bargery@r...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone know what packs of Perry miniatures are needed to field a
      PM
      > > Samurai army???
      >
      > PM?

      Post Mongol, I think!
    • Simon Bargery
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2004
        PM Samurai - They're just not morning people you know.
        Si

        --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "David Hewkin" <dhewkin@s...> wrote:

        > --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <paws.sec@a...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Bargery" <simon.bargery@r...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Anyone know what packs of Perry miniatures are needed to field
        > PM
        > > > Samurai army???
        > >
        > > PM?
        >

        > Post Mongol, I think!
      • Terry Griner
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004
          Thank God! I was afraid he meant "pre menstrual". :)

          Terry in Spokane

          On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:14:59 -0000 "David Hewkin"
          <dhewkin@...> writes:
          > > > Anyone know what packs of Perry miniatures are needed to field a PM
          Samurai army???

          > > PM?
          >
          > Post Mongol, I think!
        • russcat9
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2004
            Technically the Perry figs are a bit late for PM Samurai, being
            designed more for 16th and 17th century actions.

            If this is a problem for you, maybe look at Old Glory or similar.

            Paul