Minifigs

  • Ian and Rochelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anybody could inform as to what the quality of the minifigs 15mm medieval range is like?

      thanks

      Ian

    • Andrew Richardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        The Minifigs medieval range is very similar in style and standard to
        their other ranges. I'm not a fan so will say no more...

        Andrew

        --- In DBA@yahoogroups.com, "Ian and Rochelle" <IanRo@b...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I was wondering if anybody could inform as to what the quality of
        the minifigs 15mm medieval range is like?

        > thanks
        >
        > Ian

      • Robert Beattie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
          In general the figures are good. Size is ok and details are sufficient
          for wargames. Not Mirliton but what does one need in this scale? My
          problem with the figs has always been the bendy pole arms. I have yet
          to have a pike block or halberd group not have weapons like spaghetti.
          They must be changed to wire as you can never get the straight again.
          If they were just cast open handed so we could add our own weapons,
          they would be so much better. I have trimmed and drill out hands of
          many an element's worth, even figs I have bought painted.

          Bob
          beattie@...
          On Oct 1, 2004, at 5:31 AM, Ian and Rochelle wrote:

          Hi,

          I was wondering if anybody could inform as to what the quality of the
          minifigs 15mm medieval range is like?

          thanks

          Ian

          Yahoo! Groups Links