Damn the Spam

  • Terry Griner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Our site has been invaded by people claiming to post pictures while they
      are really just posting advertising. It would be sad to have to Delete
      all announcements of picture postings because good pictures of troops and
      games are very entertaining. I suggest anyone kind enough to post
      pictures of their gaming add a little bit of description to their
      announcement. That way, the rest of us will know it is coming from a
      fellow gamer and not a spammer. Then we can enjoy the pictures and
      Delete the spam.

      Terry
    • Dan Hazelwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        I would also suggest the moderator screen first postings by new members.