Re: [DBA] Re: nuggets from Phil and amendments.

  • kblackley@shaw.ca
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 4, 2003
      Even better, get rid of the *&^%$ dismounting rule altogether . . :-)

      Ken Blackley
      Ken Blackley's Medieval Wargames Page
      http://members.shaw.ca/kblackley/

      "There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, the seas
      sleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke, and cities made of
      song. Somewhere there's danger; somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere
      else the tea is getting cold! Come on Ace, we've got work to do!"

      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 11, 2003
        In a message dated 03/10/2003 7:50:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        TGRINER@... writes:

        > Now, if you dirty rats succeed in convincing everyone that 32x32 is a
        > preferable 15mm battlefield size, what am I going to do with my 24x24
        > battlefields? They're too large to make good frisbees. For that matter,
        > what are my heavy infantry rich armies going to do for flank protection?
        >
        > Terry

        Cutting them up into hills. :)

        Mike