Re: [DBA] Newcomer-Greetings and brief bio

  • kayman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello,

      I am also a newcomer to DBA and an old wargamer. We should try to arrange a
      meeting time and place so that we can just try out armies for fun and to
      better learn the system. I will be arriving at the convention just after
      dinner. If anyone has a definite time and place that they will be hanging
      out, I would love to get in some games, have fun, get trampled and begin to
      see how these rules actually play. Maybe there can be some type of sign up
      board with available time slots.

      Thanks,

      Barry Katz

    • Stelzone@aol.com
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 11, 2003
        In a message dated 03/10/2003 7:50:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        TGRINER@... writes:

        > Now, if you dirty rats succeed in convincing everyone that 32x32 is a
        > preferable 15mm battlefield size, what am I going to do with my 24x24
        > battlefields? They're too large to make good frisbees. For that matter,
        > what are my heavy infantry rich armies going to do for flank protection?
        >
        > Terry

        Cutting them up into hills. :)

        Mike