IAJGS conference

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
      If any of you are attending the LA conference, Susana Leistner Bloch is again hosting a Suchostaw Regional Research Group.  The meeting is Wednesday, July 14 at 5:15 - 6 p.m. in Olympic 2.  This will be a chance to meet at a regional level with those who come form the same general region.  Various town research groups will make presentations including Max Heffler who will speak very briefly about our groups and my recent trip.  .

      for those who go, please fill us in on what you learn at the conference and any lessons of particular relevance to us.  thanks.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      skype: thausner

    • tony hausner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
        Are any of you going to IAJGS conference in August in Boston. If you are please let me know as I hope to again organize a dinner meeting of all of us.

        Tony

        thausner@...
        safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu
        http://safesilverspring.com
        http://iscaonline.com/

      • Suzanne Fialkoff
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          I am going.

          Sue Fialkoff

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
            I am attending. Will you have separate meetings or Czortkow and Mielnitsa? Or just one for both?

            Rose Blitzstein Elbaum
            Potomac, MD