Fw: [yizkor] Memorial Plaque Project

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      This is relevant to each of the towns on this email For instance, we have synagogue pictures and/or cemetery photos for many of the towns.  I am overloaded but would welcome others taking the lead in working on this.

      For Kojetin, I need help with entering individual cemetery photos into the JOWBR (Burial registry) database.

      Nolan Altman <nta@...>