away

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 8:49 AM
      as previously indicated, I will be away most of the next month.  as you may know, all messages are moderated.  I am currently the only moderator. so if a message is sent, it could be delayed for several delays.  I encourage others to join me a co-moderator of each of these lists.  very issue job, just click and approve.  that will eliminate any delays while I am away.

      will try to post photos while away but no promises.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      skype: thausner