IAJGS conference

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
      Are any of you going to IAJGS conference in August in Boston. If you are please let me know as I hope to again organize a dinner meeting of all of us.

      Tony

      thausner@...
      safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu
      http://safesilverspring.com
      http://iscaonline.com/

    • Suzanne Fialkoff
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
        I am going.

        Sue Fialkoff

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          I am attending. Will you have separate meetings or Czortkow and Mielnitsa? Or just one for both?

          Rose Blitzstein Elbaum
          Potomac, MD