Fwd: book

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2012
      fyi

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Denise Azbill <famaz1@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM
      Subject: book
      To: Tony Hausner <thausner@...>

      Hi Tony,

      I found this little book at my library, "A Physician Under the Nazis."  For some reason, I thought it was about a Nazi physician, but it is actually a book about a Jewish physician.  It mentions in the book the time he spent during the war in Borszcow and Chortkov, and I thought you might be interested.

      It is published by Hamilton Books, in 2011.

      Take care,
      Denise

      thausner@...
      safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu