Re: Czortków

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      Rabbi David

      glad to hear from you

      go to jowbr site on jewishgen and see if there is any info by name and town. that is one place to start. I will pass on your request to other members of the town research group.

      http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/Cemetery/

      you may need to register with jewishgen to access the jowbr site.

      if you need a guide to go to the town, I can recommend some.

      I also suggest that you check out these two web sites re czortkow

      http://www.chortkow.org.il/

      http://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/Suchostaw/sl_czortkow.htm

      good luck

      please let me know if you do or do not have any success.  if you would like to be added to our czortkow mailing list, please let me know,.

      Tony Hausner

      On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:29 PM, David Brafman <dmbrafman@...> wrote:
      I would like to vist the town czortkow and would like to find some clue where Rebbe Herchalai grave is?  is there old pictures or some left over signs where is his grave was.  any info will be appreciated.   Thank you so much

      Rabbi dovid Brafman

      --
      Dovid Brafman

      thausner@...