Father Debois

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      I may have mentioned the work of Father Debois previously.   I had the privilege of meeting him in Philly as I arranged for him to be the keynote speaker. and have heard him speak several times.
      http://momentmag.com/moment/issues/2011/12/desbois.html
      this article is about Father Debois, who is uncovering the mass graves from the Holocaust in eastern europe. He is a very special person.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      thausner@...
      skype: thausner
      safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu