Re: [CzortkowResearchGroup] iajgs conference in august

  • Rochel Elbaum
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2011
      I plan to attend.

      Rose Blitzstein Elbaum
      Potomac, MD

      --- On Tue, 5/24/11, tony hausner <thausner@...> wrote:

      From: tony hausner <thausner@...>
      Subject: [CzortkowResearchGroup] iajgs conference in august
      To: "CzortkowResearchGroup" <czortkowresearchgroup@yahoogroups.com>, "MielnitsaResearchGroup" <mielnitsaresearchgroup@yahoogroups.com>, BORSZCZOWResearchgroup@yahoogroups.com, plockresearchgroup@yahoogroups.com, "kojetin" <kojetinresearchgroup@yahoogroups.com>, kalushresearchgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 9:27 AM

      please let me know if you will be at the conference this august and we can plan on getting together those with interest in the same town.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      thausner@...
      skype: thausner
      safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu
      http://iscaonline.com/safesilverspring.html
      http://iscaonline.com/
      http://www.aaiidcmetro.com/

    • Jill Chozen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2011
        I would be interested, too.  Thank you.

        Jill Chozen

        New Mailing Address:
        10776 Wilshire Blvd. #1402
        Los Angeles, CA 90024
        Home:  310-459-1055
        Cell:  415-613-5455

        "You May Have the Universe If I May Have Italy"
                 Giuseppe Verdi 1813 - 1901

        On May 24, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Suzanne Fialkoff wrote:

        I'll be there and would definitely be interested in a Czortkow BOF.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 19, 2011
          I will attend, too.  Looking forward to it.

          Jill Chozen

          "You May Have the Universe If I May Have Italy"
                   Giuseppe Verdi 1813 - 1901

          On May 24, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Max Heffler wrote:

          I’ll be there and interesting in connecting with those from Borszczow, Czortkow and the nearby shtetls.

          Max Heffler

          --

          Web sites I manage - Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards), Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic Club, Skala, Ukraine Shtetlink, Joniskelis, Lithuania Shtetlink, and pet volunteer project - Yizkor book project: www.texsys.com/websites.html