iajgs conference in august

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2011
      please let me know if you will be at the conference this august and we can plan on getting together those with interest in the same town.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      thausner@...
      skype: thausner
      safe ss facebook: http://tinyurl.com/49294zu
      http://iscaonline.com/safesilverspring.html
      http://iscaonline.com/
      http://www.aaiidcmetro.com/

    • Suzanne Fialkoff
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2011
        I'll be there and would definitely be interested in a Czortkow BOF.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2011
          I plan to attend.

          Rose Blitzstein Elbaum
          Potomac, MD

          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2011

            I’ll be there and interesting in connecting with those from Borszczow, Czortkow and the nearby shtetls.

            Max Heffler

            --

            Web sites I manage - Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards), Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic Club, Skala, Ukraine Shtetlink, Joniskelis, Lithuania Shtetlink, and pet volunteer project - Yizkor book project: www.texsys.com/websites.html

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 19 11:28 AM
              I would be interested, too.  Thank you.

              Jill Chozen

              New Mailing Address:
              10776 Wilshire Blvd. #1402
              Los Angeles, CA 90024
              Home:  310-459-1055
              Cell:  415-613-5455

              "You May Have the Universe If I May Have Italy"
                       Giuseppe Verdi 1813 - 1901