Re: [CzortkowResearchGroup] My review: Fifty years after the Eichmann Trial

  • Rochel Elbaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 10:59 AM
      I recently received a copy of my uncle's memoirs from my cousin. His name was Zvi Tabori. He was originally a Blitzstein from Trochenbrod, Volhynia, Ukraine. In 1938 he left his hometown to make his way to Palestine. After two years of travails, he finally arrived in Palestine illegally and joined Lechi, also known as the Stern Gang. He recounts his capture by the British and mentions that Gideon Hausner came to visit him in jail and wanted to represent him, but he declined, deciding instead to deny the authority of the British to prosecute him. Just thought you might be interested in this tidbit about your relative.

      Rose Blitzstein Elbaum
      Potomac, MD