the eichmann trial - 4/11

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      As you may know, in April 11 it is the 50th anniversary of the Eichmann Trial. Deborah Lipstadt has a book entitled "The Eichmann Trial" coming out on march 15 and will give a talk on 4/11 at the State Department on the book

      Full disclosure, I am a distant cousin to Gideon Hausner, the prosecutor.

      here is a convenient link to the print edition of the book.

      http://tinyurl.com/45l7f5n
      Attached is a press release on the book.

      --

      http://tinyurl.com/463c887

      Fyi, Gideon was born in Lviv and his father, Bernard was born in Czortkow.

      for those in the D. C. area, I am hoping to organize at least one public talk here.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      skype: thausner