JRI-Poland records

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      here is an email sent to galica listserv that maybe useful to some of you.

      Subject: Finding and getting copies of Jewish records in Poland (a new article)
      From: Philip Trauring <philip@...>
      Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:37:54 +0200

      I wanted to point out a new article I've posted on my blog,
      Blood and Frogs: Jewish Genealogy and More, about finding and
      getting copies of Jewish records in Poland, including methods
      for getting copies of microfilmed and non-microfilmed records,
      and how to order records directly from Polish archives:

      <http://www.bloodandfrogs.com/2011/02/finding-and-getting-copies-of-jewish.html>

      I hope people will find it useful.

      Philip Trauring

      cell: 301-641-0497