jowbr - cemetery photos

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2010
      this is to let you know that the photos I took this past summer of cemeteries in plock, wyszogrod (near plock) czortkow and kalush have now been posted to the jowbr database with identification where possible.  Many thanks to Nolan Altman and all the JOWBR volunteers who helped with the photos.

      I have the original photos if anyone wants those.

      in all cases, except kalush, you can plug in the town name and then the geographical region, to find all the photos that I took in that cemetery.  the regions are for plock and wyszogrod, use plock gubernia in Poland  For kalush, use stanislawow, and for czortkow, use tarnopol in the Galicia region within Poland.   However, for kalush, there are too many entries as there are over a 100, so you will need to refine further, such as use last or first name rather than town in the search box.

      I also have photos from the pulcice and loucim cemeteries in the pilsen region of bohemia in the czech republic.  Just enter bohemia, czech repbulic in the region to see those photos.

      cell: 301-641-0497
      skype: thausner