Fwd: ukraine - other towns and cities

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
      as a couple of you have pointed out, the album I shared only had lviv. here are other albums

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
        Tony,

        Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.  As a Czortkow researcher, I am particularly interested in photos of that town.  I could only find one photo marked Czortkow, which was the cemetery in photo #68.  If it's not too much trouble, could you let me know if any of the unmarked photos were Czortkow?

        Looks like a marvelous trip, and I hope it was helpful to you in your research.

        Sue Fialkoff