ukraine

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      for your information, below is a link to photos of my trip to the ukraine.  this covers several towns and cities in western ukraine, including lviv, borschov, chortkiv, kalush, skala, kaments podolsky, ivano frankisk, mielnitsa, and others.

      I shared with you awhile ago, the writeup of my visit to these places.  In several cases, all I took were cemetery photos and I have submitted those to jowbr for their entry into that database.  Hope to let you know when that is done.

      tony