synagogue pictures

  • tony hausner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      the following email is of interest to the lviv and czortkow groups as pictures of synagogues for these places are contained in the link below.  I will share my photos for the places in the near future.

      Subject: More photos now online of former Polish synagogues (and Ukraine)
      From: Steven Lasky <steve725@...>
      Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:05:59 -0400

      There are more Polish towns represented in my "Synagogues of Europe: Past
      and Present" online exhibition:

      Bobowa
      Cieszanow
      Dabie
      Jaroslaw
      Kazimierz-Dolny
      Lodz
      Oswieciem
      Piotrkow Trybunalski
      Poznan
      Rzeszow
      Wielkie Oczy
      Wroclaw

      The photos are organized alphabetically by town name.
      The main exhibiton page can be found at
      www.museumoffamilyhistory.com/s/mfh-syn-europe.htm. Just click on the
      "Poland" link, etc.

      Regards,