translation

  • jdlh199
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      I have an article published in Czech that I need to get translated
      into English, does anybody on this list know a (cheap!) way that I
      can get this done? The article is about 14 A5 pages and is
      titled 'Vysledky zachranneho vyzkumu keltskeho kostroveho pohrebiste
      v kutne hore-karlove', and was published in Archaeologicke rozhledy
      XLV in 1993. If anyone can help email me at jdlh199@...