THANKS: drip chamber

  • karel6005
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@d...> wrote:
      > http://www.gama.cz/gama_katalog/3/page01.html
      > POPIS VYROBKU
      > - kapaci komurka s ukosovou plochou,

      My compliments to this lesson in googling.

      Actually I am rather feeling something like "klobouk dolu" but Fronek
      suggests to say "well done" for it, which seems to me as an
      expression definitely not sizzling enough for this occasion.

      (Anyway my own neologism of "prokapavaci ..." still sounds to me
      somehow more likable than "kapaci ...", which, although it IS
      certainly authoritative, implies something like granny's "kapani do
      polivky", while "prokapavaci" would indeed support a serious
      scientific business, wouldn't it ;-)

      Thanks and BR

      Karel