Re: [Czechlist] Re: trying to trace a Czech costume to its place of origin

  • Dora Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2002
      Martin:

      I found that book again, but when I looked more
      closely at the picture, I realized she was wearing an
      apron with horizontal ribbons; this was not her skirt.

      Anyhow, the costume ought to be pretty straightforward
      to imagine. Black vest, embroidered. White skirt,
      trimmed with horizontal ribbons going all the way
      around it.

      Yours,
      Dora

      http://auctions.yahoo.com