Re: [Czechlist] Re: Capillar

  • Jirka Liberec
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Dear Dusan,

      thanks for the trouble and time you took to try to solve
      this "mysterious" word. Your reasoning is all fine; my
      impression, however, is still that the guy who'd written the
      message I got for translation didn't know what he was
      actually writing about. I wonder if I hear from him after
      the weekend to clarify this for me. I've seen the instrument
      the message was about and cappilar = capillary just doesn't
      make any good sense.