Cricket rules - size does matter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2002
      > Matej wrote:
      >
      > >And just how many millions of pages (zillions of megabytes) is the
      > complete full concice
      > >explanation of the rules of cricket going to have????
      >

      > Oooh lots!

      I was only asking because it seems to be such a complicated game just to
      start with, let alone if you want to enjoy all the advanced stuff.........

      I was also (partly) inspired by a chapter on live radio broadcasts from
      cricket games in a book on Australia by Bill Bryson......Alth' he seems to
      have gotten lazy and unimaginative in his old and rich days (at least in
      comparison with his earlier books) this was the highlight of the book, I'll
      copy bits of it to the list when I have some time.

      Matej