ADMIN: Adverts + bouncing (was: cappilar)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "radski2000" <radski2000@y...> wrote:
      > Hello everybody,
      >
      > I really do apologise for that advertisement - I have no idea how it
      > got there and if there is one thing I hate about the internet then
      it
      > certainly is the intrusive advertising. But if you are patient and
      > click on the "continue to message", you will get to my reply to
      > Jirka's question.
      > Radka

      Hi Radka,

      How are you getting on? Busy as always? Lots of interesting jobs?
      Advertisements pop up all over the place on the Yahoo site these days.
      Guess they have got to pay the rent somehow seeing as how their shares
      are not doing all that terribly well... Why don't you just switch the
      images off on your browser like I do? Makes life a lot easier.

      BTW it seems some Yahoogroups addresses have recently been 'bouncing'
      (returning mail undelivered) for no good reason so I pressed a button
      marked 'unbounce' on your account and several others. This will
      explain why Czechlist mail disappeared and then suddenly miraculously
      reappeared in your mailbox.

      Melvyn