Re: [Czechlist] TERMS: Movie legalese

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      Jamie, thanks a lot, you were a real help! As to the photoplay, they used it as a short name for the first movie made based on the book, so I suspected that had to be a synonym. Concerning fotoroman: I got 100+ hits on Google, so it´s at least used if not formally recognized.

      As to theatrical distributor, I think I´ll go for "filmovy distributor".

      Cheers!