Re: [Czechlist] Next meetings

  • Rubková
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2002
      Sorry, I cannot come because I am not in Prague.

      Sarka

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- In Czechlist@y..., Rubková <rubkova@l...> wrote:
        > Sorry, I cannot come because I am not in Prague.
        >
        > Sarka

        Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from about
        6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

        Melvyn
      • ottop1
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 3, 2002
          > Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from
          about
          > 6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

          I hope to be able to come, either. However, I'll know for sure only
          in the afternoon.

          Otto
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 3, 2002
            Same with me. Martin
            > Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from
            about
            > 6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

            I hope to be able to come, either. However, I'll know for sure only
            in the afternoon.

            Otto

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com