Re: [Czechlist] Re: Next meetings

  • Rubková
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2002
      Tom,
      thank you for your information. As you can see it is possible not knowing
      where some place is. You have to realise that not all Czech pubs have their
      page on Internet.

      Sarka
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2002
        Sorry, I cannot come because I am not in Prague.

        Sarka

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 2, 2002
          --- In Czechlist@y..., Rubková <rubkova@l...> wrote:
          > Sorry, I cannot come because I am not in Prague.
          >
          > Sarka

          Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from about
          6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

          Melvyn
        • ottop1
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 3, 2002
            > Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from
            about
            > 6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

            I hope to be able to come, either. However, I'll know for sure only
            in the afternoon.

            Otto
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 3, 2002
              Same with me. Martin
              > Some other time then maybe. I will be at the Tlusta Koala from
              about
              > 6 pm, "calamities" permitting.

              I hope to be able to come, either. However, I'll know for sure only
              in the afternoon.

              Otto

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com