Re: [Czechlist] Re: lead batteries, accumulators...

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
      In a message dated 1/2/02 7:27:49 AM, jirka.bolech@... writes:

      >You can _recharge an accumulator_, which applies to both
      >lead (acid) and nickel-cadmium kinds, as opposed to a
      >_galvanic cell_, which you _can't_.

      Note that in the US we refer to rechargeable nickel-cadmium and lead
      "batteries".

      Jamie
    • Petr Jarolím
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
        niklkadmiove bateriove are akumulatory in CZ (batteries in ENG) and can be
        recharged
        olovene akumulatory are akumulatory in CZ (baterries in ENG) and can be
        recharged
        alkalicke galvanicke clanky can not be recharged (cells in ENG)
        Hana