THANKs TERM: "lights out" plant/facility

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Thank you guys, Melv and Jamie; Melv for hitting the target
      so quickly and Jamie for trying to. I haven't made up my
      mind about the Czech translation yet but I may gor for
      something like "plne automatizovany" (plne^ automatizovany')
      or "liduprosty" (liduprosty') ;-)

      Have a good start to 2002, everybody...