Re: [Czechlist] Payments from abroad

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      Hi Kostas,
      Are you trying to say that *you* are filling out three copies of that report
      and sending them to CNB every time a fifty buck payment comes to your
      account???

      I must say I was not very wise from the jungle of all the notices,
      amendments, over-amendments and whatever referenced to in CNB´s FAQ. Going
      to check with my lawyer and accountant though.

      Cheers!