Fw: POZOR!!! VIRUS I LOVE YOU!!! POZORO!!!

  • Skrivanek Prague - Coilin/Rachel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2000
      Good morning!
      I think this is the virus that disabled many computer systems all over
      Europe, including those in the British House of Commons!
      Rachel
      PS I don't know if it's always a good idea to send virus warnings to the
      list (we get an awful lot here) -- but this one is pretty virulent (!) so I
      thought I should pass it on. What do you think, Melvyn (and others)?
      -------------------
      Subject: POZOR!!! VIRUS I LOVE YOU!!! POZORO!!!

      POZOR! CTETE POZORNE!

      Pokud dorazi do vasi e-mailove schranky e-mail s predmetem ILOVEYOU ve
      kterem bude jako priloha soubor LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs, tak tento
      soubor v zadnem pripade NESPOUSTEJTE!!! Jedna se o virus, ktery velmi
      rychle odesle sam sebe na kontakty ve Vasem Outlooku a prenastavi
      vyhledavaci stranku vaseho InternetExploreru na stazeni EXE casti, jejiz
      cinnost zatim nezname. Tento e-mail smazte a nehrozi Vam zadne
      nebezpeci.
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2000
        >PS I don't know if it's always a good idea to send virus warnings to the
        >list (we get an awful lot here) -- but this one is pretty virulent (!) so I
        >thought I should pass it on. What do you think, Melvyn (and others)?

        One more reason I "love" my Mac!
        Michael

        --
        I would only use a Wintel system if paid by the hour.
        - Philip Machanick