Czech-Japanese interpreter

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2001
      I have an inquiry for a Czech-Japanese interpreter. Are there any such
      beasts out there?

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954
    • ottop1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2001
        > I have an inquiry for a Czech-Japanese interpreter. Are there any
        such
        > beasts out there?

        Try JTP's database. If my memory doesn't betray me there are two of
        them (Kristina Kopackova and one other I don't remeber the name any
        more).

        BR

        Otto