THANKs: ABBREVIATIONs: LH/NS wheels, PL moldings

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Thanks, Melv,

      > Nothing on Google for "LH/NS Wheels" as I'm sure you found out, but
      > then in a flash of inspiration, nay, pure genius, I looked up "LH
      > wheels" and "NS wheels" _separately_! Sure enough, "LH wheels" often
      > crops up contrasted with "RH wheels" so no prizes for guessing what
      > that might be.

      Oh dear, it must be about _steering_ wheels! Left-hand...

      As regards NS, it only seems to me it most likely does refer to the material. I've seen "NS wheel sets" and perhaps this text "My 87
      Mk1 1 T-bar has had a NS rear caliper replaced in its recent history, (It looks new compared to the other one. When checking the
      wheels & brakes recently I noticed that with the handbrake on I could easily rotate the NS wheel ie the handbrake is not working the
      cam in the caliper."...