Re: ABBREVIATIONs: LH/NS wheels, PL moldings

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@s...> wrote:
      > Hello,

      Hi Jirka,

      > Oh, I love those abbreviations, don't I?

      YSAHD :)

      "LH/NS Wheels"

      Nothing on Google for "LH/NS Wheels" as I'm sure you found out, but
      then in a flash of inspiration, nay, pure genius, I looked up "LH
      wheels" and "NS wheels" _separately_! Sure enough, "LH wheels" often
      crops up contrasted with "RH wheels" so no prizes for guessing what
      that might be. As for NS, how about 'nickel-silver'?

      {{:>x <---- my 'I'm not just a pretty face' smiley.

      Melvyn