Re: [Czechlist] HELP:TERMS dopinani/ tvarovy prvek

  • Petr Jarolím
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Matej,
      no idea what went wrong (viruses?, ISP failure?) but my email left my
      computer on Thursday 29 Nov.
      Concerning the terminology, I just wanted to help Coilin and did my best,
      using my technical background and knowledge. As I understand it: there is a
      kind of pre-bent sheet or, maybe, a sheet supported by braces. After the
      trench is embedded in concrete, the sheet shall retain its original shape.
      You know, with no context it is always a matter of discussion...
      Hana

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hana,
        > Hi Matej,
        > no idea what went wrong (viruses?, ISP failure?) but my email left my
        > computer on Thursday 29 Nov.

        That took a while....

        > Concerning the terminology, I just wanted to help Coilin and did my best,
        > using my technical background and knowledge.

        I didn't mean my reply in a bad way, just thought that this type of dopinani
        wasn't applicable here.....

        As I understand it: there is a
        > kind of pre-bent sheet or, maybe, a sheet supported by braces. After the
        > trench is embedded in concrete, the sheet shall retain its original shape.

        There usually isn't aby concrete, pazeni is made of steel profiles,
        sheeting, wood, whatever and it's a temporary structure to prevent the sides
        of the excavation from caving in....

        > You know, with no context it is always a matter of discussion...

        Indeed, I only guessed from the bit where they were talking about mereni a
        navrat do puvodniho stavu, but I could be wrong.....we'll see what Colin's
        client comes up with.....

        Matej