Valtice trip

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2000
      Hullo,

      Here is the telephone number for Valtice Tourist Information Centre - 0627
      352 977

      and

      Mikulov Tourist Information Centre - 0625 512200

      Todd tells me they are very helpful and should be able to assist with
      accommodation arrangements for those who do not want to rough it.

      BTW - at a loose end this evening? Then come and join us for our weekly
      meeting - in the beer-garden at U Kotvy on Spalena. Starting 6 pm. Tilt your
      head to the left and smile and hopefully we will recognize you before they
      escort you off the premises.

      Melvyn

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com