Re: [Czechlist] Valtice trip

  • Todd Hammond
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2000
      Dear Kostas

      Sorry for delay in answering - life draws me 4 days away from the computer, and I feel great!

      The best way to arrange accommodation around here is to call the TIK (tourist info center) in Mikulov or Valtice. They are good people - I know them. They will help you find what you want in this area. I'm sorry I'm too busy, and also afraid to "screw up the order", so best leave it to the pros. If you can't find anyplace, I can put you up at our house - we could take a couple of people, I'm sorry I can't offer that service to everyone, but the house ain't big enough! In any case, accommodation is assured, so it's no reason to cancel the trip if everything turns out to be booked.

      Thanks, look forward to seeing you

      Todd