Re: Mrs Goatowski

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      I saw the terms "Porucice", "praporcice and "desatnice" commonly used. My
      ear seems not to protest, as such ranks are within Czech women´s scope.

      BTW, if "down with Czech endings", why should we keep the English ones? I
      mean plurals and Saxon genitive.

      Martin (poking in the hornet nest).

      > Women never used to achieve any high rank in the
      Czech/Czechoslovak/Austrian