Re: policy science

  • zehrovak@dr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      --- In Czechlist@y..., Martin Koèí <koci@m...> wrote:
      > Hi all there,
      > Does anybody have an idea about how should "Policy Science" be
      translated into Czech? There is a headline: Policy Science and
      Political Science. Later in the text the policy science is defined as
      "an approach which focuses on public policies and public policy-making
      ...". Two days I´ve been cudgeling my brains with that - zero idea!
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      > Martin Koci

      Here's one solution for you:

      ... C., Feierabend, I., & Klicperova, M. (1995). Pristup "policy
      science" k reseni problemu ve spolecnosti. Ceskoslovenska pychologie
      39 (3) 247-258. ...
      www.psu.cas.cz/pracovnici/klicperova.html

      Not very helpful, I know. How about 'nauka o verejne politice'? :)