RE: [Czechlist] HELP: Some technical terms

  • Rubkova
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2001
      Hi,

      I would like to add just few comment to some terms I offered:
      the term "ballast bed" comes from some railway dictionary with meaning
      !kolejove loze!
      I found terms "tlakove prolevani (betonu)" = colcrete process and
      "vtlacovani betonu" cement injection and vtlacovani vody "water injection
      and "prolevat vozovku /ve smyslu penetrace vozovky/ ........grout

      So ten it is upon you Coilen. You may found another solution as well.

      SArka