French/English interpreters with active or passive Czech

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
      Dixit Interpreters & Translators currently has an opening for several
      French/English interpreters with active or passive Czech, for a
      contract job in Prague on 25 October. Please contact Fabienne Carlier at
      dixit@...
      Thanks!
      Joris De Winter

      Radovan Pletka, Czech and Slovak Services
      P.O.Box 11202, Burke, VA 22015, USA
      Phone703 323 6659, E-fax 561 423 8233, Mobile phone 703 980 8554
      pletka@..., RPletka@..., ICQ: 286 386 96
      www.czechtranslation.com - www.jobsfortranslators.com
      Publisher of the famous weekly job list for translators/interpreters -Feel
      free to request a sample (-:
      Subscription $30 per year (cash, check, VISA, MASTER and AMEX accepted)

      Check also a free mailing list with jobs for translators (nearly 1900
      subscribers), which I am now moderating.
      If you want to try it - it is FREE. I am usually not posting jobs there,
      but I collect jobs posted there and they are in section 8 of the job list).
      To subscribe to the free mailing list, send a message to:
      tr_jobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      To unsubscribe, send a message to: